Make Money Online Blogging Using Adsense
When trying to make money online using Adsense it is often a good idea to actually incorporate the Adsense ads. directly into the text of your post. The guy who worked it all out is Louiss as it seems it took a long time with a lot of trial and error.
Once you know how it's not too complicated but you do need to follow the instructions carefully. I have also slightly tweaked the instructions to give a further possiblity which Louiss doesn't mention. First you need to get your Adsense code from the adsense site. You need to choose Adsense for content, then text ads. only, but you can choose any size you want. Then proceed as follows :-
- Go to your blog and click on 'customize'
- Click on 'Template' then on 'Edit HTML'
- Click in the 'Expand Widget Template' box
- Scroll down the HTML code until you find the line: div class='post-header-line-1'/
- Paste Adsense code just below this line
- Look in the Adsense code and delete < !-- from the end of the first line
- Find Line 13 in the Adsense code and delete //-->
- Click on 'Save Template'
- Click on 'View Blog' - the Adsense ads. should appear just below the Blog header
If you don't want the ads. just below the header you can move them to the bottom of the post.
- Carry out 1-5 as above
- Scroll down a further 2 lines to : p data:post.body / / p
- Insert the Adsense code just below this line
- Carry out 6 - 9 as above - the ads. should appear at the bottom of the post, like in this post.
You may be able to place the ads. elsewhere in the text, I haven't experimented with that yet, but if you decide to experiment yourself please leave a comment - I'd be interested to see what you discover.
Congratulations to Louiss, to me and to anybody who implements this code!